A lot of documents are prepared in an office in a day. Machines that are efficient in document preparation are a must for the smooth operation of day to day business. The Kyocera TASKalfa 6550ci is one such machine. The document imaging machine ably takes care of daily imaging needs as well as more complicated imaging that includes complex images and color combinations.
It is equipped with color technology and superior finishing that give every document a polished, professional finish. Also, business applications are integrated which gives you added control to transform document workflow and to keep business processes simple.
The Kyocera TASKalfa 6550ci has won awards for its one-of-a-kind technology, longevity and its high reliability. It has also been recognized for its proven performance in producing sharp documents in the busiest business environment at maximum efficiency.
The following are the the Kyocera TASKalfa 6550ci's specs:
- It can be used for standard printing including on a network, scanning, copying, faxing including on a network and sending dual faxes
- It works as a speed of 65 ppm
- It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 350,000 pages per month
- It has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, 9600 x 600 dpi interpolated / 8 bit color depth
- It's standard paper supply is 4,150 sheets
- The maximum paper size the machine can take is 12" x 18" in the trays and MPT and 12" x 47" Banner in the MPT
- The maximum weight of paper that the machine can take is 140 pounds Index in the trays and 110 pounds Cover in the MPT
- Its original size was 11" by 17"
- It can be used for standard embedded duplexing
- It's network connectivity is Standard 10/100/1000BaseTX; High Speed USB 2.0
- It's PDL specs are PRESCRIBE, PCL6 (XL, 5c), KPDL3 (PS3)
- The fax modem speed is 33.6kbps
- It has a fax memory of 12 MB Std, 120 MB Max
What Else Can You Do Run Your Office More Efficiently?
Apart from supplying high performance office machines such as the Kyocera TASKalfa 6550ci, Amarillo copier company UCI also offers a document management system. Documentation can become a high expense for a business if it is well managed. UCI’s Document Management Systems can help you make your operation streamlined and improve productivity.
With the system, you can store and manage all important documents. This includes drawings, contracts, marketing material and financial documents such as invoices, receipts and other documents. Such a document management system makes it possible to create a central document store, which the right people can access when they need to.
UCI will also handle repairs with a guarantee of a response time of four hours or less. You can rest assure that your broken machine will soon be fixed and you can meet deadlines and meet target goals. There is always someone at the other end of the line to you and not a recorded voice. Call UCI for outstanding service and affordable prices.