Does My Organization Need Managed Network Services?
Are you trying to decide whether or not your organization is in need of managed network services? If your company meets one or more of the following requirements, it may be time to explore this option.
- Multiple stores, offices, or other locations
- Inadequate existing access lines
- Lack of connectivity for mobile and remote employees
- Significant spending due to separate data and voice traffic
- Lack of capacity for video and other high bandwidth applications
- Compromised performance and security due to limited staff and budget
How Will Outsourcing IT Work Help My Office?
Outsourcing your managed network services gives your IT staff the time and money that they need to focus on more productive tasks and, ultimately, increase company revenue. While you save money and simplify management, you get consolidated services, the latest technology and equipment, and consistent monthly expenses. Outsourced managed network services also provide a centralized infrastructure with a high level of security and resilience.
Depending on the needs of your company, managed network services may include any or all of the following components:
- Round the clock availability and performance monitoring and analysis
- Support for moving average convergence / divergence (MACD)
- Change, restructuring, and troubleshooting management
- Assimilated support between professional and managed services teams
- One contact point for all service requests and incidents reports to ensure that all requests are taken care of in a timely manner
- Flexible service offerings
- Consistent team extension with sharing tasks, catered to specific company requirements
- Global system of leading service partners to provide support for remote sites