Spare your valuable staff members hours of boring labor and use this time in a more productive manner by making the process of copying labels simple and stress free. Once employees are familiar with the task of feeding and copying envelopes, they will be able to run large batches of them without any assistance.
The process for feeding mailing or address labels into a copier and copying them goes as follows:
- Place the labels in the copy machine's bypass or MP tray.
- Use the paper selection menu to choose labels as the type of paper. If necessary, select a label size as well.
- Insert the labels in the document feeder. The labels may go either face up or face down, depending on the copier make and model. If you aren't sure of the label orientation, check your copier manual.
- Enter the number of labels that you would like to print.
- Press start.
- House labels in a cool, dry environment. Damp or web labels are much more likely to jam in a copy machine. If labels do get wet or damp, replace them immediately so that no one uses them.
- Avoid passing a sheet of labels through a copier more than one time. Labels that pass through multiple times have a high risk of jamming the copier or peeling off and getting stuck on the rollers.
Amarillo copier company UCI offers top notch customer copier service with highly trained and friendly staff, a variety of cost-effective copiers, cutting edge network technology, and guaranteed technician response time of four hours or less. To get set up with our full-service copier company in Amarillo, TX as soon as possible, call us at 806-372-7722.